Last week we added access control to our game. We now have a basic two-player game that's restricted to specific players authenticated by address. This week, we'll turn this one shot game into a repeated one with support for multiple simultaneous games, and add a leaderboard to track wins over time. We'll also explore our first Ethereum native contract abstraction: the ERC20 token standard.
- Support multiple players and multiple games.
- Learn about Solidity structs and mappings.
- Award points to winners and track their balances on a global leaderboard.
- Learn about the ERC20 token standard.
- Refactor our custom leaderboard to use an ERC20 token.